I am an advocate and speaker for women’s heart disease awareness and women’s heart health. I was the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women spokeswoman for 2013 and am currently a Go Red for Women Ambassador.
- Speaker at United Hospital Foundation’s annual event “Celebrating the Hearts of Women” in February 2012. You can read the remarks here.
- Part of an Allina Health video about women and heart disease in October 2011, 2012. You can view the video here.
- Speaker at the Twin Cities Go Red for Women 10th Anniversary kickoff event on November 28, 2012. You can read the remarks here.
- Speaker at Women’s Health Leadership Trust event on December 11, 2012.
- Speaker at Go Red for Women Luncheon on January 22, 2013. Read remarks here.
- Merchant and Gould, February 1
- Presbyterian Homes, February 5
- Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, February 10
- US Bank, February 19
- Trissential, February 21
- Dunwoody Institute, February 27
- Hot Mama, February 28
- Allianz, March 15
- Gloria Dei Lutheran Church Wellness Conference Keynote and Breakout Sessions, September. Read remarks here.
- Girl Scouts River Valleys, February 7 and 14
- CorePower Yoga Go Red Day, February 8
- Go Red for Women Executive Leadership Team Kickoff, February 25
I would be thrilled to speak to your group or organization about women’s heart health. You can contact me at jen [at] mylifeinred [dot] net.