Here are a few places that I’ve written or shared my story:
- I am one of nine national spokeswomen for Go Red for Women for 2015.
- My story on the Go Red for Women national website. 2015.
- Huffington Post, “We all fit the profile.” February 2015.
- Better Homes & Gardens magazine. February 2015.
- I was a National Heart Month Ambassador for The Heart Truth in 2014.
- The American Heart Association’s Minnesota affiliate website, December 2013.
- Minnesota Monthly/American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women special section, August 2012
- Minnesota Women’s Press, February 2012
- Northern Cheapskate Guest Post, February 2012
- Allina Health’s video “Caring for Your Heart,” shown on Kare 11 during a heart-health special, October 2011
- Minnesota Health Scores: I was one of their Patient Stories.
This blog has had some exposure in other locations, including:
- I am included on the TwinCities.com/Pioneer Press “Best Local Blogs” listing.
- I am a syndicated blogger on Sister to Sister: The Women’s Heart Health Foundation’s myHeartHealth blog.
- Voted one of the “Best Health Blogs” by Healthline readers in 2012 and 2014.
I served as the 2013 Go Red for Women spokeswoman for Minnesota. In that role I was interviewed for several broadcast media outlets.
- Radio interview for Public News Service. Story was broadcast across Minnesota, North Dakota, and Iowa.
- Radio interview on myTalk107.1 in the Twin Cities.
- Fox 9 News special on heart health. Aired on February 1, 2013
- Fox 9 News/Go Red for Women public service announcement. Aired multiple times through late January and February.
- Kare 11 News live interview. Aired on January 31, 2013.
I was the honorary chair of the first American Heart Association Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon charity team “Run with Heart” in 2013. After the race, I was interviewed on Fox news.
- Fox 9 finish line interview. Aired on October 6, 2013.
If you’d like to contact me, email jen(at)mylifeinred.net.